Goonz Wit Gunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HyDrOpOnIc1987s ways to do Pacific Standard.

4 posters

Go down

HyDrOpOnIc1987s ways to do Pacific Standard. Empty HyDrOpOnIc1987s ways to do Pacific Standard.

Post by HyDrOpOnIc1987 Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:52 am

I've only really gotten the elite challenge on Fleeca and Pacific Standard. On Pac Stand I like to user the glitch by the parking garage to use the lectros to hop under the map and run all the way to the boat. Its easy once you've tried it. If anyone doesn't know how to do this, message me on xbox and we'll show you how. Its not hard at all, anyone can do it. I also like to use a helicopter to do the setup called "Signal" on Pac Stand. It's at a police station all the way down the road that the Eclipse towers is on. You just have to look out for the grass that starts in the front but jets to the right side of the building. Hope this helps someone and i hope to learn tricks from all of you.

HyDrOpOnIc1987
Admin
Admin

https://goonzwitgunz.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

HyDrOpOnIc1987s ways to do Pacific Standard. Empty Re: HyDrOpOnIc1987s ways to do Pacific Standard.

Post by GOONZDAY Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:57 pm

BEST WAY TO DO A HEIST DO RHEM WIT US ...LOL

GOONZDAY

Back to top Go down

HyDrOpOnIc1987s ways to do Pacific Standard. Empty Re: HyDrOpOnIc1987s ways to do Pacific Standard.

Post by brooklynjuneny Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:06 pm

Best way to do a heist --- with my eyes closed. I also let other people drive so I can take a nap. As for a tip for you, shoot your gun when you are facing a threat.

brooklynjuneny

Back to top Go down

Post by Username09 Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:17 am

*never fall asleep with your mic on* "cryo"

Username09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum